Straighteners are actually quite the versatile product and can be used to create different looks and while they do a fabulous job of straightening your strands, they can be used for other things as well.
How to Use Hair Straightener?
There are lots of ways to use your hair style besides just using it to straighten your hair:
Get curls that look hair style totally natural
If you want loose, natural-looking curls, then you try Panasonic EH-HW18 Hair Straightener & Curler.
- Step 1: If your hair doesn’t curl easily or doesn’t hold a curl, put hairspray on sections immediately before you curl them
- Step 2: Grab the section of hair you want to curl
- Step 3: Use one of the above techniques
- Step 4: Finish up
Buy Hair Curler in Bangladesh
Get totally straight hair
If you want to go sleek and totally straight hair, then check out Philips Hair Straightener HP-8319 (Black) which is particularly popular with thicker haired ladies, as the lightweight wide plates make easy work of styling.
- Step 1: Frist of all you separate your hair into several sections.
- Step 2: The number of sections will depend on the thickness of your hair.
- Step 3: Then you place the straightener as close to the roots of the section as possible without burning yourself.
- Step 4: You clamp the straightener down so that the heated sides touch and your hair rests between them.
- Step 5: Run the straightener down the length of your section of hair and also run the straightener over the section several times until it is completely straight.
Create “Scandi waves”
If you want waves but not the messy, try Philips Orginal HP 8312 Hair Straightener technique instead. All you do is straightener a section of your hair while moving it back and forth to create S-shaped all the way down.
- Step 1: Starting near roots, clamp flat iron, and twist under
- Step 2: Move down and twist the opposite direction
- Step 3: Repeat the wave pattern
- Step 4: Move quickly to avoid dents
- Step 5: Continue through the ends
- Step 6: Run fingers through hair and add pomade if needed
Intensify beach waves on long hair
Are you ready for a two-minute hack that’ll change your life? Then check out Kemei Hair Straightener KM-2808. It may help your hair beach waves on long hair without hair curler.
- Step 1: Braid your hair and then run a straightener over it a few times to create imperfect beachy waves.
- Step 2: Again, just make sure you’re spritzing your hair with a heat protectant spray before using hot tools on your hair to minimize damage.
Buy Hair Straightener in Bangladesh
Iron your collar without even taking off your shirt
If you’re running out the door and realize you have a wrinkle in your collar, you don’t need to make yourself late ironing it out. All you need to do is turn on your straightener and give it a quick crisp up.
There are lots of creative ways you can use your hair straightener to make your life easy and handy. So many other grooming products like hair straightener are available in market which can be used for several life hack purposes.
Leave a Comment